Despite my best efforts, my daughter’s enthusiasm for princesses and Peppa Pig (or better still, Peppa Pig dressed as a princess…the dream!) is unquashable, and if I’m really honest, it is far from my desire to prevent her from embracing the things that appeal to her naturally girlish nature. It goes without saying therefore, that Annie’s Christmas stocking will be crammed full of Peppa Pig play doh and static synthetic princess dresses…no need to call child-line on the cruel princess denouncing mum just yet!
That said, I’m pretty sure I can still make room for the odd non-plastic gift or 2! Here’s my round-up of the stylish toddler pressies that have caught my eye this winter season…
- Anthropologie Forest Soiree Christmas Tree Ornament – £18 – Every year since she was born, I have bought Annie a Christmas decoration. My intention being to pass this collection onto her when she leaves home, ensuring her first tree is chocca bloc with nostalgic memories of her childhood Christmases. This year I am besotted with these gorgeous fabric character ornaments from Anthropologie. Too cute!
- Zara Home Crown Printed Cotton Pyjamas – £19.99 – I love the pretty French aesthetic of these chic printed cotton PJs.
- Alphabet Printed Glitter Hessian Sack – £12.50 – Personalised and glitter…two of my favourite things!
- Wilkinson’ Baking Biscuits Play Set – £5 – Ok, I admit it, I love a bargain, and Wilkinson’s stylish selection of wooden kitchen toys certainly fits the bill. Annie will love this make-believe wood and felt baking set!
- Woodstock London Cat Ear Alice Band – £30 – I love this London brand’s quirky headwear, a great stocking filler!
- Paper Zoo Collage Book – £14.95 – I found this beautifully designed collage book while browsing for gifts in Anthropologie…although I’m not sure I can trust my two-year old with its delicate cut out pages…maybe one to save until she’s three!
- Alphabet Bear Print by Corby Tindersticks – £16.95 – A stylish way to help teach the alphabet.
- Verity Jones Large Bow – £5 – Verity Jones’ collection of oversized grosgrain bows is both super cute and super chic. The perfect hair accessory for Christmas Day!
- Hoover Wooden Pram – £54.95 – This cute pram has a stylish Scandinavian aesthetic, the perfect wheels for Annie’s Disney princess dollies (sarcastic undertone intended!)
- Nobodinoz Diamond Printed Teepee – £129.00 – These stylish printed teepees by Nobodinoz make both an excellent indoor den in winter, and an excellent outdoor daytime camp in summer.
- Bonpoint Perfume – Annie is obsessed with wanting to apply my perfume! This divinely scented alcohol free perfume designed for kids is one that we can share.
- Boden Velvet Bunny Slippers – £10.50 – £12 – The perfect mix of quirk (to please Annie) and luxe (to please mummy). Cute!
- Gap Rose Gold Oxfords – £11.02 – Christmas day shoes that won’t look out-of-place in spring…love!
- Zara Cashmere Cardi –£29.99 – From my experience Annie’s cardis seem to outlive all the other garments in her wardrobe, therefore this gorgeous but well priced cardi is definitely worth the investment!
- H&M Apron and Chef’s Hat – £7.99 – Another bargain to add to the list! H&M home is a treasure trove of well priced stylish goodies! I can’t wait to ‘bake off’ with Annie in this retro penny!
- Star Printed Cosy Gown – £10 – A stylish print and colour palette on a cosy fleece gown…a rarity indeed! Snap it up now!